dimanche 27 octobre 2013

SF3 Ryu -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.0 (& 1.1b)

The force of MUGEN is, if you have time, skills, imagination or neurons, you can make everything you want to make. Today I like to "edit" characters (at my level). I know how to handle MUGEN coding and make those characters playable in my favourite mvc style.


For Ryu, I took the tweaked "toSix" Vyn's SF3 version. I wanted to add some something fun and original in this one. So 8 more hypers added (based on Mgmurrow's ShinGouki, Phantom of the Server's Morrigan, Big Eli King's Dark Chunli, Jerzy's TungFuRue, Ethan Lives's Dark Bolt, Ketra's Jin Saotome and Kong's Iron Man). Also made some small frankensprites edits. And we are done.
In all, Ryu has 18 hypers (all are level 1), 9 specials, everything connected with combo frenzy, superjump, etc..
As I always say : not enough time. I'm getting old.++

PREVIEW :
youtube.com/watch?v=apxhiVn6lDg

5 When MVC Ruled the World!: SF3 Ryu -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.0 (& 1.1b) The force of MUGEN is, if you have time, skills, imagination or neurons, you can make everything you want to make. Today I like to "edi...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

< >